We welcome you to join mailing lists and let us know about your thoughts or ideas about Apache Airavata.
Apache Airavata User Mailing List
This is where you can ask questions about Airavata. All the developers are subscribed to the list and you may ask questions on how to integrate Airavata into existing frameworks, or how to use Airavata out of the box. If you have a use case you are intending to use Airavata, please convey it to this list.
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Post (after subscription): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
Apache Airavata Developer Mailing List
This is where the community hangs out and discussion about Airavata development happens. This list is used to coordinate activities and ensure we are all pulling in the same direction.
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post (after subscription): email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apache Airavata Commit Mailing List
This is where the community receives automated notifications of any changes to the airavata code and documentation.